Would this website be allowed?

King Gamer

Ok, so some girls have been really mean at school lately and I want to get back at them by making a website where you post everything you hate about her. Would you allow me to host a website such as that here. I figured that you have the right to regulate what is hosted on your server because you own it, even though I love free speech. Thank you and if you will not allow that type of a site I understand.

Honestly, is this the right way to go about this issue? Not that I know anything about the situation, but it seems like you're fighting fire with fire...

But I won't stop you. Your site doesn't violate our ToS.

(Note that school rules usually give schools the right to intervene and discipline you for this stuff, though. Though I seriously question the Constitutionality and morality of such rules, they exist, and you should be aware that you could get in significant trouble for violating them.)

OK, What you both said makes sense and I continue thinking about it. If i make the site i will not say who the site belongs to on the site so i should be safe from trouble however I am the only persont that can make real webistes in my school.

Edit: I have reveiwed my school rules and have discovered that unless they consider this bullying(which would be very ironic because she is bullying me) would not be breaking any school rules.

OK, What you both said makes sense and I continue thinking about it. If i make the site i will not say who the site belongs to on the site so i should be safe from trouble however I am the only persont that can make real webistes in my school.

Edit: I have reveiwed my school rules and have discovered that unless they consider this bullying(which would be very ironic because she is bullying me) would not be breaking any school rules.

So take her to the administration for being a bully.

The administration hates me because I made out at a basketball game with 2 girls once. Then they were a giving me a hard time for telling the vice principal that it hapened after they said i was spreading a romur. The only teachers i have on my side is one guym teacher who said they could be the girls from the movie mean girls and my science teacher whos class I was balling my eyes out once.

The administration hates me because I made out at a basketball game with 2 girls once. Then they were a giving me a hard time for telling the vice principal that it hapened after they said i was spreading a romur. The only teachers i have on my side is one guym teacher who said they could be the girls from the movie mean girls and my science teacher whos class I was balling my eyes out once.

Talk to parental units, who'll talk to administration. As long as your story is 100% true (as in you didn't leave anything out), it'll get resolved.

Yeah, I think it is funny that one of the meanest people in my grade can go and complain that I did stuff to them yet they are always bullying me. My sister usto be feinds with her sister and I would hide every time the person came to my house. :ph34r: Like a ninja. I am still thinking about making it.

I am the only persont that can make real webistes in my school

Wouldn't they know it is you then?

I have had mostly good experiences with the administration, at the end of the day it is their job to do the right thing (even if they don't like you).

If you don't mind me asking, what did they do to you (like what did they say), I find the best way to beat this kind of thing is to over-exaggerate.

For example, when I was in middle school (Dramatic flash back music):

I ran for student government and had these big posters of me, mustaches where drawn on them so I showed up with a marker mustache.

Good Luck!

Well, It starts withh constant snear remarks when I am talking to someone not even near her and she threatens to tell on me for everything. I was walking to where the parade starts today because I am in my school's "Marching Band"(We are really just a concert band but we march once a year) And I said under y breath that she was being incredibley anoying. She was talking in the loudest anoying voice ever. :angry: She also threatened to tell on me because I wouldn't tell her why my friend said thanks alot b*** to her. It is kinda of funny because he said it to her after she was anoying me alot.

EDIT: Oh, Yeah they wouldn't know it is me because they don't know that I build websites. For some reason actually heliohost.org is blocked at my school for phising so I just get to my site through a parked domain.

P.S. Does anyone know of any ppc ads that you can have on your site that pay out to alertpay.

How about a t-shirt with a funny slogan like

"I see dumb people" (from thinkgeek.com)

Once you post something on the web you cant get it back, think twice before you do anything. Those kind of get back at the bully plots never work, why not go in to the office with the gym teacher and do some schedule work arounds so you dont have to see each other, or sit at opposite ends at the room. Once the school knows about what is going on all will be solved, just be careful, who ever goes to the office first is generally the one to be "believed"