Swapping Urls: Im very very stuck :(

Thanks. actually it is for a club that has started in my city. I offered to make a website for them and was thinking of getting domain name.

Once you get a domain name it is really simple to add an addon domain to your site. If you need any help just make a new topic and somebody will help you.

Could you change my domain name from werl.heliohost.org to www.thefstopshere.ca. If there are any problems, pm me.

Do you own that domain name? If you don't own that domain name, changing your site to it won't do any good. btw, www is NEVER a true part of the domain name. The www is a subdomain of the domain name. So if you aquire a domain name never ask that it start with www. The www gets added automagically from your server.

Yes i own it and thanks, I never knew that. Any time you get to it is fine. Just pm me first

Until then, It will be an addon domain.

If you have it as an addon domain now, you will need to delete it first or I won't be able to change your main domain to it. Just post to me when you want it changed and provide me with this info:

Domain name now:

Username:

New domain name:

And then I'll change it when I get to it.