how to install radiant cms on heliohost using cpanel

Finally someone has the same problem I have... -_-

To make Radiant work, you must first install the Radiant gem, then create and bootstrap a MySQL database named production.

But to bootstrap the database, you need to use Rake task 'db:bootstrap' (Rake is a gem, you need to install it too).And here comes the most interesting part: as far as I know, there is no way to execute Rake tasks without SSH access which the server doesn't allow.

The module just shows your installed apps from gems.You can create an application from it, but it has nothing to do with Radiant.And if you'll manage to bootstrap the database you can then run Radiant from this module.There's a button for that.

I'm trying to figure out how can Rake be run without SSH access, but currently I have no idea on this.

And one more note: connect via FTP and find the Radiant README, that will probably help you.

I found a tutorial but I don't understand

maybe you can try

http://doit.juii.net/uncategorized/1137

Yes, it's a nice tutorial, but it describes the installation of Radiant on a server of a hosting, which provides SSH access.Unfortunately, HelioHost do not. >_<

I'm currently consulting with some guys on ruby-forum.com, so I expect the solution to appear soon.