help..Inquire about opening one port to my site

oflash

I have been a swap between the sites and the location of the famous chat 123 Flash Chat chat give me the program for the ad on my site, but when the installation program has been refused entry to chat in the absence of contact by server sites have

The error is that this port is closed I have 35555

I hope the mangers of you to open this port for me

my domain : of1.heliohost.org

plees eny answer

chat link :of1.heliohost.org/client

I have been a swap between the sites and the location of the famous chat 123 Flash Chat chat give me the program for the ad on my site, but when the installation program has been refused entry to chat in the absence of contact by server sites have

The error is that this port is closed I have 35555

I hope the mangers of you to open this port for me

my domain : of1.heliohost.org

plees eny answer

chat link :of1.heliohost.org/client

Please try to be a bit clearer - use more than one sentence and maybe point form of what you did. I can't understand your problem.

EDIT: I went to the site, and everything seems to be working fine - did you solve the problem or am I missing something?

Please try to be a bit clearer - use more than one sentence and maybe point form of what you did. I can't understand your problem.

EDIT: I went to the site, and everything seems to be working fine - did you solve the problem or am I missing something?

ok

Please open this port 35555 for my site so I can connect to this site 123flashchat.com So is the work of running chat

ok

Please open this port 35555 for my site so I can connect to this site 123flashchat.com So is the work of running chat

I am not a moderator - wait for djbob or one of the others to reply. They will help you out.

• 2 weeks later...