I cant get on google list

Thegolden1

After publishing my site www.allnaijajobs.co.cc i add it to google using google.com/addurl yet when i search for the site two days later i didnt see it on the list. Anyone has any idea of what maybe wrong? You can do a view source on the site at <a href=www.allnaijajobs.co.cc > here</a> to see if i used any wrong code. Thank you.

It may be a LONG time before Google actually has your site in their database. You'll just have to be patient. :)

Another thing, the more you post your site around (in forums) and add it as a link on other pages, the quicker it will show up. Google's robot checks this forum quite often.

I think you can submit your website to google somewhere

He did but read what Google says about submitting your site:

We add and update new sites to our index each time we crawl the web, and we invite you to submit your URL here. We do not add all submitted URLs to our index, and we cannot make any predictions or guarantees about when or if they will appear.

http://www.google.com/addurl/

The best way to get your site on Google is let one of the robots find your url as a link on other pages or maybe in your signature so it gets posted all the time.

• 1 month later...
better to use a third site for your presence in google

Why would he do that? Then his other site wouldn't be on google unless the main site just forwarded, leading to poor page rank and level on google's list.

Also, remember not to just submit it to ONE search engine. Try yahoo!, msn, bing (if it isn't included with google), ask, and others as well.

Hey ,I am not sure why his site will get a poor rank i suggest him because other site may possible make his site available in google or other search engine if you are unsure search "sauravrawal" on google which is top on google and will get www.softdrops.co.cc as a result but my current site is www.sauravrawals.co.cc which may not be on the list though accessed more than the old one.Got it!If u r still unsure visit both site !

Hey ,I am not sure why his site will get a poor rank i suggest him because other site may possible make his site available in google or other search engine if you are unsure search "sauravrawal" on google which is top on google and will get www.softdrops.co.cc as a result but my current site is www.sauravrawals.co.cc which may not be on the list though accessed more than the old one.Got it!If u r still unsure visit both site !

Is sauravrawal an original name or an actual thing? That can change the ranks on google. Also I have been curious what your username means :D