Annoying Big Red Text

Mokothemonkey

Why does the "IF YOU USE VERY BAD GRAMMER OR SPAM YOU WILL BE FINED OR BANNED. READ THE GUIDLINES" sign have to be so big and red? It takes away from the whole forums experiance, makes the site look a little unproffessional, and scares me with the word 'fine' because that means less money. Maybe if it was in all the blank space in the top navigation bar, or before the submit button of posts?

Just a suggestion :)

Moko

You could have it so moderator have to approve posts before people can see them... it would mean a lot more moderators but you wouldn't have spam.

But people would get annoyed because their post would take five hours to be proccessed. People would start to leave, and helionet/heliohost would lose revenue, haveing to shut down for ANOTHER 6 months

You could have it so moderator have to approve posts before people can see them... it would mean a lot more moderators but you wouldn't have spam.

But people would get annoyed because their post would take five hours to be proccessed. People would start to leave, and helionet/heliohost would lose revenue, haveing to shut down for ANOTHER 6 months

But I scour the forums for like 8 hours in the holidays, you would need like 2 more mods for GMT time maybe... You would only need to do everybodys first 10 post

But I scour the forums for like 8 hours in the holidays, you would need like 2 more mods for GMT time maybe... You would only need to do everybodys first 10 post

Yeah, things are pretty quiet around here... there has to be less then 10 posts a day, although the help section is more popular.

I've gotten bored because no ones on here - the only new posts are mine lol

@wizard: Oh yeah, the problem with stevie caused heliohost to close, causing financial issues :wacko: It's so confusing!