Help Plz

odivo1

Yeah I have done everything right when it comes to install it, but it worked fine on hostgator server, I don't know why it does not work here. Maybe the Php is the problem?

I doubt it's a php problem. But first of, change this: <script language="Javascript" src="../scripts/innovaeditor.js"></script>

to this: <script language="JavaScript" src="scripts/innovaeditor.js"></script>

Then, make sure all your images are uploaded to your images folder. After that, make sure you have styles.css uploaded correctly, because I don't see any css in it, only your homepage.

Yeah I have done everything right when it comes to install it, but it worked fine on hostgator server, I don't know why it does not work here. Maybe the Php is the problem?

I doubt it's a php problem. But first of, change this: <script language="Javascript" src="../scripts/innovaeditor.js"></script>

to this: <script language="JavaScript" src="scripts/innovaeditor.js"></script>

Then, make sure all your images are uploaded to your images folder. After that, make sure you have styles.css uploaded correctly, because I don't see any css in it, only your homepage.

Where should I change it?

By the way I have css in it, it is called styles.css

Styles.css has nothing in it though? it should have css stuff like body { background: #FFF url(images/background.jpg) scroll; } yet I see your site?

You change the script stuff in your index.php file, remove the "../" like you did with your includes.

Then make sure all your images are uploaded, it shows that your "images" folder is empty.

Styles.css has nothing in it though? it should have css stuff like body { background: #FFF url(images/background.jpg) scroll; } yet I see your site?

You change the script stuff in your index.php file, remove the "../" like you did with your includes.

Then make sure all your images are uploaded, it shows that your "images" folder is empty.

The problem is that I don't have anything like that in my index.php

Oh, my bad. Look in one of your include files that is in your cont folder or something like that.

Also, upload the images to the images folder.

Oh, my bad. Look in one of your include files that is in your cont folder or something like that.

Also, upload the images to the images folder.

nothing in the cont folder that had that.

But the images are in "themes" folder for each template. Hmm, I don't understand anymore =(

Check the admin folder then. I don't really know what's wrong here, but it seems like files are missing like the css and images. Also the javascript but that you just linked wrong. I don't know where the source is though, so check the admin folder.