More Downtime!

Ashoat

This time, the culprit is open file limits. There are now so many accounts that Linux is preventing Apache from loading every account's domain log. I have currently disabled domain logs, which will result in stat programs not working.

I'm currently working on this issue. Thanks for staying with us.

This time, the culprit is open file limits. There are now so many accounts that Linux is preventing Apache from loading every account's domain log. I have currently disabled domain logs, which will result in stat programs not working.

Uptime is improtant to me. as it is for most people. I have a offer for you (JUST you djbob) as i said before I offer cpanel Hosting. My uptime for the 2008 year is 99.88% . I would like to see u move the suport forum to my server so if the site IS reciving downtime people can check the forum and and see what is going on.

I'll give you as much space/bandwith as needed. price = free (u scratch my back, i'll scrach your)

PM me if interested (go ahead a del this post if you'd like, but please consider.)I'd also like to exchange MSN addresses so we can talk more.

Uptime is improtant to me. as it is for most people. I have a offer for you (JUST you djbob) as i said before I offer cpanel Hosting. My uptime for the 2008 year is 99.88% . I would like to see u move the suport forum to my server so if the site IS reciving downtime people can check the forum and and see what is going on.

I'll give you as much space/bandwith as needed. price = free (u scratch my back, i'll scrach your)

PM me if interested (go ahead a del this post if you'd like, but please consider.)I'd also like to exchange MSN addresses so we can talk more.

This is a fantastic idea. +1 mknjhill!

@djbob: is there anything us users can do to help (aside fr voluntarly putting up ads on our pages, which I plan to do anyways)?

@djbob: is there anything us users can do to help (aside fr voluntarly putting up ads on our pages, which I plan to do anyways)?
Well, donations always help. If you don't have the money, helping out in the support forums would also be nice. A lot of questions require my attention, but some can be answered by most users.

mknjhill: I'm a little uncomfortable giving strangers access to my sites. I can always have my friend host the support forums if the need arises.

:lol:

I understand u not knowing me, nor trusting me. my sugjestion was to move the forum so we know what is going on. so my server , ur frends server it doesn't matter to me, i just made the offer.

as for me being a stranger, I said u shoud send me your msn address if u have one. I'd like to talk with you away from the forum(pm's work if you dont have msn) if u dont wanna get to know me :P i dont really care, but I think we might click. I've gotten to know to know many free host owners. I personally chose to go paid but it is easier to manage that way.