missing topic

CriBaby

I had a customer feedback topic that has seemingly disappeared.

I'm assuming it got deleted, but I'm not entirely sure as to why. The title was a little silly but the information within was all true.

On the other hand, the site recently went through a move so it's possible it was deleted by that?

That's weird. I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to me...in that do you trust wikipedia topic, I'm pretty sure I posted my opinion on that, and it showed up for awhile, but then disappeared. I later posted again, something else, but that's still the only one I've got there...

Must be some kind of ghost :o

:blink:

I looked in my most recent threads on my profile and I looked in the Customer Feedback section (where I posted it). There haven't been enough threads to push it off the front page. It's definitely gone. I'm assuming it got missed on the backup.

Edit: http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...c=3497&st=0 - This is a thread in which one of my posts is missing. The OP said something, I said something, Wizard said to do what I said, and I replied to Wizard. It went missing and then the whole ordeal of him being from another country broke out.

Now, this whole thing really isn't that big of a deal. I mean, I don't care if I'm missing one or two posts. However, I outlined exactly what he needed to do in that second post. I gave him the "solute" he asked for. Had it not disappeared, who knows what would have happened. Ah well.

What could have happened is that in the space between the MySQL database being tranferred to Stevie and the DNS being pointed to Stevie (maximum two minutes, but probably less) you posted those posts/topics that got deleted. Yeah, that's probably what happened.

What could have happened is that in the space between the MySQL database being tranferred to Stevie and the DNS being pointed to Stevie (maximum two minutes, but probably less) you posted those posts/topics that got deleted. Yeah, that's probably what happened.

My timing has always been sub-excellent.

Feel free to repost whatever you posted, anyways.

And you expect me to remember my inane ramblings how? No sir, I think the fair amount of whining I've done here has served to satisfy me quite well.

All in all, I'll simply consider this an act of war from Stevie and make it my duty to ensure that he lives a life filled with sodomy from djbob's torture (read: rack mounting).