addon, parked domains, error with uni.cc

Trippin

Okay so I have had my domain trippin.uni.cc added onto my heliohost account for a while, so If I did something special to get it to work, then I don't remember what I did. It was added as a parked domain.

Now I'm trying to add an addon domain, but it's giving me this error:

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Now I've run into this kind of problem before with uni.cc because uni.cc doesn't have a whois server. So you can't really check that it's being forwarded. But Somehow I added trippin.uni.cc just fine.

Any suggestions or help?

The domain i'm trying to add is paradoxtoday.uni.cc

my subdomain is trippin.heliohost.org

Same error

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

And I just now tried both addon and parked just to make sure, and still both getting that error.

I really don't know, because I have trippin.uni.cc up and running just fine. And I didn't sign up with it, I opted for the sub domain with you guys, so it had to work at one point and time.

I just tried again in cPanel and it's giving me the same error.

And after checking the nameservers with openDNS (my dns server) it gives me an error about "the computers running limeandrew.uni.cc are having some trouble" here is the link http://guide.opendns.com/?url=limeandrew.u...es&servfail

and here are their details about the error.

Nameserver trace for limeandrew.uni.cc:

* Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed d.root-servers.net.
    * Looking for who is responsible for cc and followed a5.nstld.com.
    * Looking for who is responsible for uni.cc and followed ns1.cylarcom.net.
    * Looking for who is responsible for limeandrew.uni.cc and followed ns3.heliohost.org.

Nameservers for limeandrew.uni.cc:

* ns3.heliohost.org returned (SERVFAIL)
    * ns4.heliohost.org returned (NORECORDS)

After reading that error, do you think I should put ns4 first? since it says "who is responsible for limeandrew.uni.cc and followed ns3.heliohost.org"

and ns3 is giving (servfail)

Do you think putting ns4 then ns3 might work?

Or do you think I'm SOL?

Hmmm... my guess is that cPanel checks with .cc to see if your domain is registered, when it should be checking .uni.cc. I'll try to see if there is a setting I can change to fix this when I get home.