Who has the hat?

Doctor Steel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha, so maybe my hat is the FAKE. I was under the impression that that was photoshopped; but if it was gimp'd it obviously was not!

Yeah, I've thought about it, but then to run games and windows software I would have to figure out that wine project stuff....

However, I shall upload the picture to remove any doubts you guys may have about me being the true haver of the hat.

Hah! Tis copyrighted now!

aha, so maybe my hat is the FAKE. I was under the impression that that was photoshopped; but if it was gimp'd it obviously was not!

Yeah, I've thought about it, but then to run games and windows software I would have to figure out that wine project stuff....

However, I shall upload the picture to remove any doubts you guys may have about me being the true haver of the hat.

Hah! Tis copyrighted now!

Wine isn't that hard to figure out, but yeah, it's true that running WIndows games on Linux can sometimes be a pain. Linux has some pretty spiffy games itself you know.

What games do you have in mind?

Anywho:

Ew... copyright? Copyleft is so much better.

Better yet is a Creative Commons license.

Ah, I cannot argue with your copyleft statement...too bad I didn't think of that one.

I just discovered Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I've been playing it like crazy that last week or so, but it blue screens every 15-20 minutes. :( Can't stop playing it though, so I've just learned to save often.

Just to stay on topic, I do believe that my neighbor has the hat, therefore it is only a matter of time before it is back within my grasp!

huh, well, I beat that and I was playing it a second time through and the save file froze somehow so I'm done with that now...Maybe I'll look into the Wine Project then...

jeez, I don't think I get this whole hat thing...

All I know is I either have the hat or don't...