Any good remote control programs that are accesible through the internet.

Dude, you're making little sense, please expound on your thoughts more so that the general public may understand what you're trying to communicate.

I googled logmein to understand what you were getting at, and YES, there are many programs, everything from remote desktop to good ol' ssh.

sry for not exlaining. i need an applicatin that will let me control my home computer from anywhere else. i also cant install files on other places computers so i want to be able to connect to my home comp using the internet.

Oh like access your computer from a remote computer? Use Qnext.com

Your choices are limited if you are not allowed to install software on other computers.

Your computer also has to be on and connect to the 'net if you want to access it. I guess if you were desperate, you could open a port on your computer, and end up setting up some funky ftp thing, so you could view it with a browser by punching in your IP address:port. However, I discourage this because of the major security risk you would be running. J. Random Cracker could break into your comp with ease, given the right tools.

• 1 month later...