Who would you vote for?

foxxyD

Who would you vote for?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious to see how the opinions on here sit. Regardless of whether you're in the US or not, I'm just wondering who you would vote for if you had the chance?

And yes, I put Colbert up here because he was legitimately running and quite frankly got the short end of the stick. Some democracy. :P

Personally, I'm voting for McCain, simply because I hate the gun control policies of both Clinton and (yikes) Obama. I guess I'm in the middle of the road politically... some of my views are very left and some are very right. But guns are my friends. ^_^

• 2 months later...

Personally Obama since he's shown apitude in being able to handle a [bleeped!] load of pressure in the face of people who have gone out of their way to slander him, do death threats and for his strong grasp in his views on issues concerning our economic crisis as well as others. (Not to mention that he's never had a single problem with his campaign funds.) COUGHCLINTONCOUGH.

McCain- He's not solid in anything and even wished to continue in engaging with the war in Iraq for another 100 years or so. The war is costing us billions of dollars and the respect of other nations. Hell, because of the war the suicide rate in the army has jumped by 10%. 114 versus last year's 104...No thanks, but I'm going to have to give the old, white man a big stamp of no for sure. It's old, white men that got us into this mess and certainly not them that are going to get us out of it for sure. (Bush's third and fourth term incarnate I can promise you.)

Clinton- She's a sinking ship. From the beginning she had all the advantages and squandered them uselessly. She's run out of funds in her campaign at least two or three times. (It's hard to keep count) Her lies and her infantile slander against Obama is rather unbecoming of her and certainly NOT a quality I want in any leader of a large nation. Then there's the fact that she insinuated in wanting Obama assassinated during her speech on the anniversary day of Kennedy's assassination.

Ron Paul- I can only wish. We really need to get back onto our gold/silver standard instead of using paper that means nothing. (Look at Britain...there's a reason why their money doesn't change...they're on the bloody silver standard, they have real money in their coffers.) Pity that he didn't get that far to be considered a primary candidate.

Colbert/Papa Bear Bill O'Reilly 2008!

No, seriously, I'd vote for Obama.

I wonder why Nader keeps trying to win. I think he KNOWS he can't possibly succeed, but he just wants to mix things up (Like he did in 2000. And again in 2004. And now, in 2008.)

The People of Belgium for Obama!

• 2 weeks later...

As a European I don't vote for the American presidential elections, but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on the candidates. In the poll I voted for Obama. I think he has the capacity to lead this great Nation that is the USA. And I also think he is able to get the USA out of the dead end street in which it got stuck lately. I hope Obama (if he get's elected president) will give back the USA its leading role in the world, but on another basis as sofar, being more solidary and respectfull with other countries.