Halo 3...PC?

YOU WISH.

If Halo 3 came out for the PC, only the 7 richest princes of the world would have computers good enough to play it. Don't hold your breath man, it'd be a lot easier to get it for 360.

The 360's graphics processing power isn't all that great anymore. Modern high-end gaming PCs should be able to run it, if a proper port were done.

YOU WISH.

If Halo 3 came out for the PC, only the 7 richest princes of the world would have computers good enough to play it. Don't hold your breath man, it'd be a lot easier to get it for 360.

The 360's graphics processing power isn't all that great anymore. Modern high-end gaming PCs should be able to run it, if a proper port were done.

I've got a pretty good computer. Sure, it cost more than the 300 or 400 that an xbox costs, but it can do a heck of a lot more. Kyougi made a good point, though. It would definitely have to be a good port. I have Guitar Hero 3 for PC and it's not a very good port. It takes a crazy powerfull computer to play it, and although it plays on my best computer, my other one, which is pretty good, if not just a little old, plays it at about 15 frame rate. I'm sure they could make a good enough port if they wanted to. Another point, if a computer can run Crysis...why wouldn't it be able to run Halo 3?