Your hosting account at HelioHost has been suspended

kvaade

Hi!

On Thu, February 21, 2008 11:12 I received this in a mail:

Dear kvaade,

Your hosting account at HelioHost is about to expire. It will be suspended in seven

days on Wednesday, December 31st. This is either due to a period of account

inactivity or missed renewal date. If you have not logged into cPanel in the last

three months, please renew your account ASAP by visiting <a

href='http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php?username=kvaade'>here</a>. If you

have a forum-posting-based account, you must renew your hosting by purchasing a

hosting item in the forum store.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

I didn't quit understand why I get a mail in February telling me my account will be suspended on Wednesday, December 31st ??

I tried to get in touch with someone at HelioHost, but I found it very hard to find a way to get in touch with someone...

Today I received a new mail, telling me my account has been suspended.

I use my site regularly.

As far as I understand I had to registere here at HelioNet.

But can someone please tell me what to do? I am supposed to spam this forum until I get some points, enabling my to buy something from some shop???

Are you using ad based or post based hosting?

My account was installed on Wed, May 2, 2007 07:25

At that time, and in fact to this date I was not aware of any ad- or post- based hosting...

But I have not had any ads on my site, so I guess I then have post based hosting.

OK, I got my account reactivated.

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...amp;#entry34230

You know I also had this same e-mail, but when I follow the link, It says that it can't find my account and that if I have a forum based account check on here. Well I thought I always had the ad-based account. And I can still login to cPanel, and everything in there works fine, except Account Status. That gives me this message.

Your account does not seem to be registered in our database. Please contact an administrator.

So I don't know if I'm at risk of losing everything I've uploaded (which isn't really much just wordpress) or what.

My user name is Trippin and my domain is trippin.heliohost.org but I parked a domain trippin.uni.cc here.

If there is anything else I can tell you, or if I should have made a new post please let me know.

--edit--

I might also add that even though I registered the forum account today, I've had hosting for a while. I can't remember the exact date and can't find my sign up email