I'm new- what do I have to do?

heatwave

First off they don't offer plans with 500mb of storage only 150 and 250mb so I will assume you want the 150mb.

You have to make 25 quality posts (in the right areas), each post gets you 10 Helions (The Currency), once you get 250 Helions click on

Store then in the side menu click Free Services, you should see Posting Standard Hosting and on the right off it it will say Buy With: On hand, click on the words On Hand..follow what it says from there

First off they don't offer plans with 500mb of storage only 150 and 250mb so I will assume you want the 150mb.

You have to make 25 quality posts (in the right areas), each post gets you 10 Helions (The Currency), once you get 250 Helions click on

Store then in the side menu click Free Services, you should see Posting Standard Hosting and on the right off it it will say Buy With: On hand, click on the words On Hand..follow what it says from there

thank you so much .

By the way, please visit my website and tell me if you like it. It's about the Olympics.

Visit My Website