CrossLoop

I recently found this cool program, when you download it, it gives you a passcode you send to someone else that also has the program, the enter the code and press access, you do likewise, a screen will come up asking you if you are sure if you want to connect, the other person then has access to your computer for a limited amount of time (so he/she doesn't steal you computer). This is extremely useful if you need to help someone with a computer problem or want to show them something.

It also has other cool features like file sharing but so they don't send you a virus without you knowing you have to confirm it first.

If you want in on this cool new program visit www.crossloop.com and download it. Also let me know if you need help with something!

• 3 weeks later...

They are lots of cool programs like this and most are more powerfull than crossloop. I use ultra vnc on my computer and deploy Ultra vnc single click to my clients who need help. It removes it self after use and the connection is secure. No account is needed to get it and it works on windows vista. www.uvnc.com

• 2 weeks later...