Well, I bought Rockband for my 360 over the weekend. Had some friends come over, and oh my gosh. I'm not sure weather it's more fun to rock or to suck so bad it's funny. But we had one more person than instruments. THats saying something, since we had guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. That's okay though...still hilarious. The only thing the game doesn't have is groupies...:( Oh, and the new song line up....it's pretty nice, but I'm still playing mostly downloaded songs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played it for several hours straight a night for over a week with a few of my friends. I've mastered drums on medium (having never played drums in my life), and I've got a couple down on Hard and Expert. I've also done bass, which is pretty easy except when it's either all over the board or I lose myself trying to get to the fifth fret (or back). One thing I hate is Run to the Hills is harder on Hard than Expert. Sometimes we'll do random things like everyone choosing Expert regardless of actual skill and failing almost all the time because one guy fails within the first minute. I like a lot of the song list, although some I could definitely live without.

I forget which song it was, but it was one where there was no pitch (I think Sabotage), and some girl who'd barely heard of the song just yelled and swore into the mic the whole time and did rather well. We almost failed because we couldn't stop laughing.