Best free web host for ASP.NET

jayant

hi guys. sorry to ask I need a webspace to host my asp.net page and I get to knw helionet one of the best. So guys can U guide me hw to register on it.

There are a number of FAQs written in the help area. You can follow my link or use Help from the Helionet menu at the top of the page. That should answer your question about registration.

Best Free Web Host for ASP.NET? I haven't tried too many, but I would stay away from brinkster.com. I left there because their free accounts have a lot of quirks. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why something that should work didn't. It would always be a case where brinkster put in some kind of barrier to try and force you to upgrade your account. To a certain extent I don't blame them, but I feel that they go too far. As an example, I created a file with several javascript functions inside to include in pages that need them. Brinkster adds a few lines of html to every file that is served, including those with a .js extension. This causes the javascript to fail since the interpreter is expecting only javascript and can't handle the html. Try as I might I could not find a workaround for this. I contacted Brinkster support with proof in hand and they refused to help. That is when I left for a brighter future at another host.

Google brings up quite a few options to try when you do a search for "free web hosting asp.net". Although I haven't setup a site on Heliohost yet, I chose it because they offer a large number of options, including ASP.NET. At the time I was looking for PostgreSQL and ASP.NET because I am interested in learning more about them.

its easier as u gain more helions u know how to transfer to me..

Not a very helpful post karthiflash. Please read the Guidelines! Learn how to use the shift key and how to spell you. This is not an instant messenger.

• 2 weeks later...