Youtube videos thread

karath

Since I haven't seen a thread like this yet, I decided to start one. Post a URL of the Youtube video and give a brief description of what it is about.

However, there are some exceptions:

1) Do not post links to inappropriate videos (inappropriate in the terms, excessive profanity, nudity, adult themes, excessive violence etc. This is a community board, and I plan to respect this board).

2) Do not post completely off-topic descriptions.

3) DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD with posts such as

"That's a mad video" or "Wow... wow". Offer some useful comments, such as "That was an explosive video, had good storyline, good audio and some good acting. My recommendation for this community." Or don't offer any comments if you don't think you have the time to post a thoughtful comment.

That's probably about it for now.

NOTE: If there is any inappropriate videos I ask djbob to ban their accounts without warning, (as in extremely inappropriate) because I think it is a breach of the rules. Some violent or profanit videos are allowed, but there must be clear labelling such as:

http://www.google.com WARNING: This link has violence, profanity. At Viewer's discretion only.
Of course, still make it low tune, as I don't want any over-the-top videos.