Some issues

karath

Hello to djbob and Kyougi, and now here's my recommendation...

The rules now say: If you use very bad grammar or span you WILL be fined or banned. I don't think that this is a strong enough message to get across. Have you tried: Failing to abide by these (link)rules(/link) will see you fined or your IP address banned indefinately. You guys need to tackle this problem more seriously, as I see that there is thread revivals and people posting messages that have practically no thought behind them and completely pointless and could be answered elsewhere.

So djbob, just consider this, and for another point, you might want to consider appointing another admin. Maybe, say, have a public vote. The other admin is not a huge issue, but the heading might need a bit o' changing, as well as some of the rules.

Nobody is up to the job of admin, and I am not letting this community decide anything. I put that message there because nobody paid any attention to it before, so now it actually mentions the most common issues. I am considering some software modifications to make the board more idiot-proof.

Nobody is up to the job of admin, and I am not letting this community decide anything. I put that message there because nobody paid any attention to it before, so now it actually mentions the most common issues. I am considering some software modifications to make the board more idiot-proof.

Yes, I know that the administrator is not needed for now, but the software upgrade to idiot-proof is good... perhaps a code that redirects a person to the guidelines?

Note: Was the "will" in the title bold before?

I'd like autodelete if there is no capitalization or punctuation :)

Gasp! Kyougi forgot the full stop at the end of his sentence! Bad grammar! Deduct his helions immediately! :)

Well, the autodelete function sounds good... but the coding is going to be hard.