Run fatboy run

naynesh

run fatbot run is currently top of the charts UK box office top 10 for the week beginning Friday, September 14, 2007.The feature film directorial debut of Friends alumnus David Schwimmer is a spry romantic comedy, which proves nice guys can finish last and still get the girl.

Simon Pegg, who co-starred with Schwimmer in vapid black comedy Big Nothing, delivers another endearing performance as a slacker in desperate need of direction in his life. 'I'm sick of being the nearlyman!' he laments and so his overweight, commitment-shy bachelor opts for the most radical course of action: to run a marathon.

Please have your say if the film you think is good or not!!

• 2 months later...
run fatbot run is currently top of the charts UK box office top 10 for the week beginning Friday, September 14, 2007.The feature film directorial debut of Friends alumnus David Schwimmer is a spry romantic comedy, which proves nice guys can finish last and still get the girl.

Simon Pegg, who co-starred with Schwimmer in vapid black comedy Big Nothing, delivers another endearing performance as a slacker in desperate need of direction in his life. 'I'm sick of being the nearlyman!' he laments and so his overweight, commitment-shy bachelor opts for the most radical course of action: to run a marathon.

Please have your say if the film you think is good or not!!

Its Cool I've Watched It And It Was Actually Funny!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I went to see Run, Fat Boy, Run today and had a good laugh. Simon Pegg is great as, Dennis, the lead character. The movie has laughable scenes and others that get you thinking about life. There are the bumbling moments and the tender moments Dennis shares with his son, Jake and Libby, his ex-girlfriend, ex-fiance, ex-bride. Some of the reviewers did not give this movie much credit, however, many of the online reviews I read by regular people really enjoyed it. I give it a thumbs up and would recommend seeing it. There is a quote at the end that I won't get exactly correct, but I thought really summed up what I feel is the message behind the movie. Libby asks, "Are you still running?", Dennis replies, "Everyday, and in the right direction."

• 1 month later...