Halo 3

naynesh

DEMON is right it hasn't, BUT You can pre-order it and I went to best-buys website for the review,

I saw some graphics and they are really sweet, But I think it should of came out earlier

It has a great man game topic on what it is and I think it might be cool, But I mainly like the new features for the 60 players a game which will be AWESOME

:)

BUT OTHER THEN THAT DON'T MAKE A TOPIC LIKE THIS TILL GAME COMES OUT....

DEMON is right it hasn't, BUT You can pre-order it and I went to best-buys website for the review,

I saw some graphics and they are really sweet, But I think it should of came out earlier

It has a great man game topic on what it is and I think it might be cool, But I mainly like the new features for the 60 players a game which will be AWESOME

:)

BUT OTHER THEN THAT DON'T MAKE A TOPIC LIKE THIS TILL GAME COMES OUT....

Naynesh has recently been making too many spam topics like this one...

well you probably only like it because you don't have a pc that can play good games.

People only like Halo because it was the first console game to have designated servers that actually worked. And you can only play 16 players compared to the pc's 64 player. So the people that like halo aren't tech-savvy.

Look, let's stop flaming each other unless we have a good, legitamit reason and get on with the topic?

Many people aren't bothered because usually the third game/movie in the trilogy is usually bad. Only exceptions are Back to the Future and Shrek, and some others.