New laptop :D

Tbone

Ordered a few days ago :)

Specs:

HP Pavilion dv9500t customizable Notebook PC

* Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)

* Intel® Core 2 Duo processor T7700 (2.40 GHz, 4 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)

* 17.0" WXGA+ High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1440 x 900)

* $50 Off upgrade from 1GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm) to 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)

* 511MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS

* FREE Upgrade to HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Webcam + Microphone

* Intel® PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection and Bluetooth

* 160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

* FREE Upgrade to LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support!!

* No TV Tuner w/remote control

* 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

* Microsoft® Works 8.0

* HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

karath I can't agree with you more. The kid has some many two word posts it's unbelievable. I haven't said anything for fear of back-seat modding, but there's a point where it's just ridiculous.

Anyways, that's a really nice laptop you've got there. lolMicrosoftWorks. :o I want lightscribe...it sounds so cool, burning on disc designs. How thick is it? How heavy?

thats a fact hes been spamming like crazy He might be a auto :o , joking But look at his post count! Already 340 spam posts..... lol

BUT ANYWAY-

Thats a cool laptop I use a dell.... sucks... I wish it had that many features ... or space for that matter .... lol but i use Microsoft works its cool but I like gimp better... lol.

karath I can't agree with you more. The kid has some many two word posts it's unbelievable. I haven't said anything for fear of back-seat modding, but there's a point where it's just ridiculous.

Anyways, that's a really nice laptop you've got there. lolMicrosoftWorks. :o I want lightscribe...it sounds so cool, burning on disc designs. How thick is it? How heavy?

Thanks. Oh, and by the way, here's a good oxymoron: "Microsoft Works". Get it? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I know that Notebooks can vary in price and value. That laptop seems to be decent value, but it could be a bit better.

Wow karath.. i guess you never spam do you? I post few words in my posts because thats all i need to say ffs..

it was about $1700, with rebates it was about $1400. I love it it runs great. And i wasnt going to upgrade from MS works because a relative has Office 07.

it was about $1700, with rebates it was about $1400. I love it it runs great. And i wasnt going to upgrade from MS works because a relative has Office 07.

There's a difference between what you think you need to say and what you have to say to make a quality post. Everything I quoted is supposed to be what's in your first post and that's really the minimum of a "good" post.

There's a difference between what you think you need to say and what you have to say to make a quality post. Everything I quoted is supposed to be what's in your first post and that's really the minimum of a "good" post.

Good, at least all my posts make the minimum for a "good" post.

And for $1400, that seems like bang for buck, but that's over here in Australia. Is that $1400 Australian currency, or American? (I think it is Australian, because I read some while back that you come from Australia.)

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...