Xbox 720

naynesh

There could well be an Xbox 360 II a couple of years down the line. This will be cost-reduced using fewer chips - all console manufacturers do this. :blink:

It will also have the option to chuck in an HD-DVD or Blu-ray drive, since this wouldn't change the games. However, since no one has any movies on Blu-ray, and hardly anyone has an HDTV, this isn't exactly urgent.

There could well be an Xbox 360 II a couple of years down the line. This will be cost-reduced using fewer chips - all console manufacturers do this. :blink:

It will also have the option to chuck in an HD-DVD or Blu-ray drive, since this wouldn't change the games. However, since no one has any movies on Blu-ray, and hardly anyone has an HDTV, this isn't exactly urgent.

Hey... ever consider why you get high post counts? Stop posting so many pointless threads. This is the second xbox 360 thread you have posted up, and this is just completely pointless. Please, stop.

i just do it and put my helions in the bank i dont look at post counts

Incidently, how many helions do you have? I find that I store them and just collect interest often.

And to stay on track, Xbox 720? Makes sense that Microsoft would release something like that... only company that doesn't share the same name ALL the time is Nintendo. (example N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, DS

read the rules-

this topic and your posting broke 2 rules already. :(

1) Made A pointless topic on stuff you are not even 75% sure about

2) you cant go like this-

bob:Hi

joe:Hi

la:weird

joe:why

go:lol

joe;ok

you cant post after every person like that.

ON TOPIC-

that would be cool tho if they made that. But Never know.