Game fattening

Usually play tackle American football with my friends sometimes or we'll just make up something to do if we don't have any equipment. You are never too old for hide and seek :)

This has gotten off topic...

I especially think sports games are the wost because they could actually go outside and play.

I remember when games weren't so realistic, but maybe it's a good thing, because soon when you buy a game it will just tell you to go outside for the realism.

• 2 weeks later...
DDR fell out of the spotlight because it required too much activity. Guitar Hero took it's place as a popular rhythm-based game. Lazy people, seriously.

Hmm, wonder how many calories you burn by plunking a couple of "guitar" keys. At least DDR allows more excersise and is more vigorous.

Sadly. I bought a PS2 recently just so I could continue on the home versions of DDR - I spend hours running through SuperNOVA's mission mode as of now. It's gonna take me bloody forever, but it's fun and good for me.

Although I must admit, Guitar Hero was a neat game, it'll only burn you as much calories as Beatmania or the likes.

I've never had a problem keeping my weight down. In fact, I'm having more trouble keeping it up than anything. I can't seem to weigh more than 142 at the most (most of the time I'm 137.5). ><

And I've been gaming since I was four! XD

Well, as far as exercise goes, I work hauling lumber, so there's a lot of heavy lifting and the like going on.

Sadly. I bought a PS2 recently just so I could continue on the home versions of DDR - I spend hours running through SuperNOVA's mission mode as of now. It's gonna take me bloody forever, but it's fun and good for me.

Although I must admit, Guitar Hero was a neat game, it'll only burn you as much calories as Beatmania or the likes.

DDR still burns more calories... if you dance like mad like 10 foot for 10 rounds a day... you'll like lose weight very quickly.