Downtime

Ashoat

Does this sort of thing happen offten ? I mean it was a week to a lilttle over a week ago it did the same thing. I LOVE heliohost has great service and allows u to work with a multiple of codes, keep up the good work. But i want to know is this a happening thing we should expect, no page for a couple of days, or did the problem get solved? I hope it did

Does this sort of thing happen offten ? I mean it was a week to a lilttle over a week ago it did the same thing. I LOVE heliohost has great service and allows u to work with a multiple of codes, keep up the good work. But i want to know is this a happening thing we should expect, no page for a couple of days, or did the problem get solved? I hope it did
READ THE GUIDELINES.

READ THE GUIDELINES.

GUIDE LINES ...............

You say read the guide lines so i did, The Official Rules Guide ,The Official Spam Guide , The Official Enforcement Guide

, AND EVEN Official Etiquette Guide......

K.... So what am I Lookin for? Didn't see any thing relating to my post

Never ask someone a question you can could easily get answered through a search engine or an encyclopedia. People expect you to find things out on your own instead of getting other members to do it for you. Laziness is frowned upon.

Is This It ? All I Did was ask a question and one thing I Get is "READ THE GUIDLINES"

Here a good guide line for ya......lol

When you post, make it in-depth. Never just say "I agree" or "Good idea." Describe your idea. Say "I agree because..." or "Good idea. I think..." We want to hear a developed opinion, not just a short statement. Two or three word posts aren't really contributing anything to the forum.

K imma shut up now, b4 I get my self into some touble, some people don't understand my humor.....

So your saying because I didn't pass English Grammer in school I shouldn't post? Because I decided to go and make money instead of writting a novel or a poem ? My english is fine as far as I'm concerned, I know how to read and write, but sorry I don't always know how to use the PROPER english grammer context but people ARE still able to read it and it is not all a bunch of broken down computer lingo

It's not that you are unable to use proper grammar, it's that you are unwilling. I'm pretty sure you are able to at least spell "you" correctly. Furthermore, you are native to the Anglosphere. Don't tell me you can't speak English correctly, because I know you can. Stop whining and use proper spelling and grammar.

So your saying because I didn't pass English Grammer in school I shouldn't post? Because I decided to go and make money instead of writting a novel or a poem ? My english is fine as far as I'm concerned, I know how to read and write, but sorry I don't always know how to use the PROPER english grammer context but people ARE still able to read it and it is not all a bunch of broken down computer lingo

Sorry, I don't speak stupid. I fine people for speaking in languages I can't understand. Seriously now, 'k'? I thought that 'k' was just a letter.