Scrubs

Geou

I have watched a few episodes of the series, but I didn't like it that much. I don't think comedy and hospitals are a good match, and I'm already watching another series about hospital 'stories' and doctors anyway.

For many people series like these 'encourage' them to become doctors, but... Ahem... When I see that... I don't think I'd be a good doctor...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Uncle is a heart surgeon in Houston, and he says a lot of doctors use humor to distance themselves from the emotion of losing patients and the general atmosphere of the hospital.

But I LOVE scrubs.

It is one of the few shows besides the History, Military, and Discovery channels that I watch.

My Uncle is a heart surgeon in Houston, and he says a lot of doctors use humor to distance themselves from the emotion of losing patients and the general atmosphere of the hospital.

But I LOVE scrubs.

It is one of the few shows besides the History, Military, and Discovery channels that I watch.

Heart surgeon? That must be a tough job...