Maple Story

I was addicted to this game for a few years... it's pretty addicting, even though all you can really do is kill monsters, level up, kill monsters and take a longer time to level up, level up, and repeat...

I played in Bera. Did anyone else Maple?

It's a social game, which is why it bores the hell out of me. I don't play games for talking to moronic people I'll never meet, I play them for storyline.

It was on Fox News the other day. It's surprising how much people will pay to buy little temporary accessories on a free game.

It's a social game, which is why it bores the hell out of me. I don't play games for talking to moronic people I'll never meet, I play them for storyline.

It was on Fox News the other day. It's surprising how much people will pay to buy little temporary accessories on a free game.

I find Maple Story quite lame, and I never,ever want to try it. Namely because it's a World of Warcraft Wannabe...

I find Maple Story quite lame, and I never,ever want to try it. Namely because it's a World of Warcraft Wannabe...

:huh:

You say it's lame, yet you've never tried it. That alone invalidates any argument you make. However, I'll be cool and point out one other thing.

Maple Story:

One, came out before World of Warcraft.

Two, does not even resemble World of Warcraft.

Three, has a different play style and audience than World of Warcraft.

Four, both looks and plays more like the old Wonderboy series on the Genesis.

Sorry, but you've failed. If anything, it's a MMO Wonderboy wannabe.

:huh:

You say it's lame, yet you've never tried it. That alone invalidates any argument you make. However, I'll be cool and point out one other thing.

Maple Story:

One, came out before World of Warcraft.

Two, does not even resemble World of Warcraft.

Three, has a different play style and audience than World of Warcraft.

Four, both looks and plays more like the old Wonderboy series on the Genesis.

Sorry, but you've failed. If anything, it's a MMO Wonderboy wannabe.

Haha, yeah you're right... that's me getting owned...

No... it's because all I hear about are my friends going on and on and on about Maple Story that got rid of any interest in it in the first place... its kinda like a platform 2-D side scroller right?

Hahaha, I saw the Fox News thing on Youtube. Maple Story is seriously addictive, if for the awesome buddies you can get and talk to alone. I had a level 95 Chief Bandit in Bera, and a level 53 Assassin if anyone is wondering. Fun times.

Hahaha, I saw the Fox News thing on Youtube. Maple Story is seriously addictive, if for the awesome buddies you can get and talk to alone. I had a level 95 Chief Bandit in Bera, and a level 53 Assassin if anyone is wondering. Fun times.

One of my friends said he haxx0r3d a level 100+ account and deleted it.

It's not really all that fun... but if you play past level 10, it gets really addictive, especially if you have fun buddies. The game's really repetitive (mainly just grinding on monsters), but you have a drive to keep leveling through all of that. There's a few more lands since I last played too, so there should be a variety of places for you to adventure do.