Hello.

9block

I didnt see an introduction thread... so I thought I would drop in and let some of you know I plan to be here for a little while.Here's my story...

I am working on a new website, Black Label. It originally started off as 9Block, a site that was never finished.... (http://9block.789mb.com) but I have changed direction. While I will have alot of the same content, I have decided to use a CMS for the development instead of coding a basic CSS page (like 9block) and implementing php scripts which can be a pain in the ***... bum. Anyway, I decided to rename it aswell, considering I am starting from scratch... Black Label. Don't ask me why or how. So I started looking for a free host, something a little more professional then the one I was currently at. Seeing as I've gone through 100 in the past few months, I knew what to stay away from. HelioHost seemed like a nice alternative and here I am.

Now dont get me wrong, Im not here to post a bunch of garbage and get enough points to get hosting - I am not actually worried about getting enough points because as you can see from this post - I can talk alot to myself in a notepad. And seeing as though my website will be able flash games, news, blogging, movie reviews, freeware reviews, music reviews, ect. I think these forums are going to help me alot.

Anyway I plan to become a member for a long time and not just for the hosting. Back to me... some things about me

White, 6'4, fresh outta school... into hiphop music, recording & mixing it. Web designing. got a steady girl, and you probably wont understand hlf my slang... ope to meet yas all soon enough.

• 4 weeks later...