Microsoft Office 2007?!

I use 2007, as I am testing it for our company. It is a major change to the interface, but once you get used to the ribbon, it's pretty nice. It's a major change for us because we have been using 2000 up until now. Getting 500+ people onto a new office suite is going to be tons of fun!

Would I recommend it for the cost? It depends on what you need it for. If you need more lines in excel, then it is your new best friend. For daily activity... stay on 2k3 or OO.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the new Microsoft Word. The ribbon interface is sleek and easy to use, and their equation editor is a tad better. (I'm aware it was in the other versions too, it was just hard to get to.) The new word has a lot of new formatting features, such as styles (which I think look pretty good). I'm not sure if this was in the older versions, but the new Word also has a References feature, allowing you to easily update and add to a bibliography. (Useful for school.)

Although I do admit there's nothing revolutionary. I don't think there's anything that's WORSE, however, and since some small things improved...overall it's better.