What Is Happening!?!?

Leonz

Hello again all.

Now, this has been going on for the past 3 or 4 days now, and im starting to get really annoyed with it. After i managed to install phpBB3 with the help of the awesome people here, im not stuck at yet another dang problem. My whole domain and anything else that is linked to it (leonz.heliohost.org) seems to crash just about every 5 mins. If it doesnt crash it will either get a My SQL Error (error number 2002) or returns a 500 Internal error. If someone could help me solve this stalemate of a problem i would be extremely greatful. I have tried just about everthing that the internet says and im just purly clueless from here on end.

~Sincerely Leonz

Sounds like you aren't closing your connections, and have opened too many for the mysql error. Make sure you close all mysql_connections when you are done with them with the mysql_close(your connection variable); function

As for the internal server error, this generally happens when you have phpmyadmin or cpanel open.

Extreme gaming,

thank you for the My SQL help working alot better now, but the internal error doesnt appear when i have cpanel or phpmyadmin open. infact it works about an extra 5 mins longer with either open.

Piotr GRD

Since "johnny" is so unstable, what do you recommend that i do? switch to "stevie"? or whatever and whereever "cody" is?

~thanks again leonz