Vb And Aspx And Forms.

As people know, I had to move from a paid host. A friend had been hosting my pages for years; I moved here b/c of what is offered and I'd basically be able to keep my page in one piece without changing things too much. With one exception. Seems Johnny hates my .aspx web forms. I was able to change scripts but..Anyway.

Here's the form on my old page, which is not being updated b/c of the takedown at the end of the month

I'll zip up and post the code for this for a moment, since my friend ALSO wrote that web form. It's hosted on his business website, and he's taking that down, which is why I had to move in the first place. Though if anyone can figure out how to get that working once I get the code up, I'd appreciate it!

[Edit] Okay here, that's the actual code. I'll fix it later for those that want to use it.

Ok, this is my translation, which by all means could be even more broken, I am sooo rusty in C#, thanks for that realization lol. Also I've 0 xp with ASP so I had to do some light reading really fast there. If someone else wants to make something that for-sure works they can have at it.

Although, since you already redid it with PHP you probably noticed how much easier (and fun) PHP is :D.

Yep, I was nicely surprised when I stumbled on that PHP mail script, it was JUST what I needed. I thought it would be a royal pain in the rear to get set up. It wasn't.

I'll have to work on learning PHP; bet I can do more with that than I do now. ^^ I do plan on saving that however; who knows what will happen in the future.

I am wondering if that could be gotten to work however, if you played with it, you'll see it is pretty darned nice. I am saving that; who knows, if things get better I can bring it back.