Howdy And... What's The Catch?

Titanom

Well as my first post, I should say hi to everyone present at HelioNet. So, "hi!" =)

But immediately following that as a very close second, with sufficiently small distance to warrant being included in the same post... what's the catch? I get provided with web hosting with everything I could ever want for my part-time development and coding needs, AND a community of active users to bounce ideas off and discuss topics with and just generally participate in, AND it's all FREE?

Haha I've scoured the terms and all the (minimal) fineprint I could find for some hidden outrageous requirement (pledging of first borns, x% of all income for the rest of my life, requirement to partake in bizarre cultish rituals...), and it really does seem as though it's exactly what it says; but I've been on the Earth a few spins, and my cynical nature tells me there simply must be some kind of hidden catch somewhere - who now has possession have my soul?!

If it's really as good as it all sounds, then all I can say is a genuine, heartful thanks to those who provide it. It seems like a wonderful little setup.