Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Whoa... I am so getting a Revolution (along with an XBOX 360) if that is the price! The controller is all high tech and stuff, I'm surprised its so cheap. Not sure if its a smart move by Nintendo though... they're going to lose a lot of money. On second thought, everyone always loses money at the start, and I'm not sure if this few hundred is very much.

Edited by djbob

• 2 weeks later...

i think he's saying he's never heard of the rev, and what a dumb move. the nintendo revolution is nintendo's next big console, and is said by many that it will change games for ever. the revolutionary controller will bbe able to detect ANY kind of movement at all, making gaming possibilities ENDLESS! it will also feature free online, downloadables of ALL of nintendo's past consoles, and more.

if you've never heard of zelda, that's just plain sad. it defines the adventure/puzzle games of today combine brains with skill. the legend of zelda: ocarina of time is widely regarded as the BEST games of ALL TIME! this topic is to discuss the upcoming zelda game, which many are planning to buy a rev or cube for (if they haven't already) and is the only good game that will finish off our current generation. for more info about the game itself, try nintendo.com or ign.

Whoa... I am so getting a Revolution (along with an XBOX 360) if that is the price! The controller is all high tech and stuff, I'm surprised its so cheap. Not sure if its a smart move by Nintendo though... they're going to lose a lot of money. On second thought, everyone always loses money at the start, and I'm not sure if this few hundred is very much.

Nintendo always sells their console for a profit, so if they do sell it for $100, it will cost them about $85-$90 Per Revolution Made(Estimate). This can be done because they aren't including HD output, and they aren't going for a superconsole. Microsoft looses alot of money per unit sold.

as will it's customers. the ps3 is freaking expensive, and the games will be too. because of this whole 'blue-ray' thing sony putting their games on, they might cost up to $90! the ps3 is obviously for the rich or mega-obsessed.