HelioHost Server Monitor (created by Piotr GRD)

Piotr GRD

Nope... Just that he'll be rebuilt on Sparkie. That's to increase his efficiency and uptime. But that's only after Tommy's been rebuilt.. Nothing before that.

Hello, so does that means Johnny will be more powerfull than Tommy?

• 5 months later...

Hi, vassbo, and thank you.

My page was designed in 2009 for 800x600 resolution and still looks fine for me in 1024x768.

And for all people using bigger screen resolutions I have always one tip: [CTRL] + [PLUS]. Most browsers remember this setting per domain name. [ctrl] + [minus] for shrinking and [ctrl] + [zero] for reset.

And sorry, but I can't say anything about your style, unfortunatelly, as in my browsers - either in Firefox v40 or Opera v30 (both from 2015 so not old at all in my personal opinion) - whole userstyles org website is simply a blank page for me.

Thank you.

Firefox 40 is ancient by tech standards. We had that version at work for the longest time and had to get off of it because so many things were starting to become problematic.

For reference, it's 33 versions out of date...version 73 just came out not long ago for consumer use, and the enterprise extended support version is on 68...

And sorry, but I can't say anything about your style, unfortunatelly, as in my browsers - either in Firefox v40 or Opera v30 (both from 2015 so not old at all in my personal opinion) - whole userstyles org website is simply a blank page for me.

Pitor, What are you doing?

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone, I just released a simpler monitor that's responsive, it currently doesn't log past events like Piotr's does, that's coming once I have improved the code behind it. It provides a simple overview if services go down: status.heliohost.dino.services

Update 28/03/2023: I no longer have access to the domain above, this status page no longer exists, apologies.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

It's an old system that one of our users runs. He donates the service to us, so maintenance and the addition of support for new things on it can take time.

It does not currently support load monitoring or FTP/Plesk response times for the Plesk servers yet, that red line for the cPanel Tommy is because that server has retired, and it doesn't show Lily at the moment.

The owner of this asked for an invite for a Johnny account today for the scripts it requires on each server, so I'm guessing he's doing maintenance...

ok, but wonder why didnt it accept the password then? some appps dont like special characters maybe? (i even tried 2 different ones lol)

edit*
now i noticed that Ftp password actually has to be changed from somewhere else, but it only shows the file browser on the plesk dashboard for Ftp?

9 hours ago, hestia66 said:

ok, but wonder why didnt it accept the password then? some appps dont like special characters maybe? (i even tried 2 different ones lol)

edit*
now i noticed that Ftp password actually has to be changed from somewhere else, but it only shows the file browser on the plesk dashboard for Ftp?

I apologize, but I am not sure if I understood what you wrote after your post edition.

The SFTP password is the same as your Plesk account, since they are, in fact, the same account, and there is no need to change it except if:

• You want to;
  • You have lost/forgotten it;
  • It has been compromised.

PS.: Please, share your questions/comments in the proper sections in our forum, as far as I could see, it is unrelated to HelioHost server monitor and thus should not be addressed in this topic. Usually, I would split your post into a new topic, but as I said above, I could not understand what exactly your question/doubt/issue is.

• 1 month later...