[Solved] Word Press Fantastico Install Problem.

Snuupy

Hey there,

I registered on Heliohost yesterday (or the day before, I forgot :P ), and I am VERY satisfied with this.

However, I wanted to install a word press blog on my subdomain, blog.snusite.heliohost.org.

My main site is SnuSite.heliohost.org.

My username is snuupy.

When I tried to use the Fantastico installer to install Word Press, I tried to install it to /public_html/blog .

When the second step loaded, an error came up:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2097152 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_check.inc.php on line 378

I tried again, and the above error kept appearing.

I searched the forum and google on this, and I'm wondering how to increase the memory?

But how would I do this if I don't have the source/install file?

Would I have to install Word Press manually? If so, how?

I've seen this as a problem for other users too, and I'm wondering how long it'll take to solve this problem.

Thanks,

-Snuupy

Okay, try again now.

I tried to install it, but I got:

Install WordPress (3/3)

Warning: fopen(/home/snuupy/public_html/blog/fantastico_fileslist.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 174

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 177

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 177

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 179

1) File: /home/snuupy/public_html/blog/wp-config.php [ERROR! ]
2) File: /home/snuupy/public_html/blog/data.sql [ERROR! ]

Warning: file(/home/snuupy/public_html/blog/fantastico_fileslist.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1269470260.184534sREBuMw_Y on line 1512

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1269470260.184534sREBuMw_Y on line 1513

I got "cannot install in root of blog.snusite..."

So, I ftp'd to "installed_in_root.php" and set it to 0.

I tried again, and got that loooong error again. -_-

Should I just try to install it manually? Want to tell me how?

If I try to uninstall it, I get

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/snuupy/public_html/blog/prepare_removal.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_removeconfirm.inc.php  on line 16

Warning: fopen(/home/snuupy/public_html/blog/prepare_removal.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_removeconfirm.inc.php on line 21

Missing file - removal aborted

A necessary component needed for removal could not be found. Please remove this installation manually. Additionally delete:
- The MySQL database "snuupy_wrdp1"
- The MySQL user "snuupy_wrdp1"
- The Fantastico settings file "/home/snuupy/.fantasticodata/WordPress/blog.snusite.heliohost.org|"

The manual removal is done, remove this installation from the Fantastico registry.

Snuupy

Alright, sure.

Also, another problem...

My friend bought www.SnuSite.com for me yesterday.

I did the server stuff, linked to ns1.heliohost...blah blah blah.

Today, SnuSite.com started working.

However in CPanel>addon domains, I don't see SnuSite.

When I try to add SnuSite.com again, it says it's already configured...

Where would I find the place to edit the stuff for it?

Snuupy