Fundraiser Active Again

Krydos

https://www.gofundme.com/f/heliohosts-morty-server

Apparently GoFundMe has changed their terms of service, and you can no longer mention thank you gifts on their website. We had to remove all mentions of the rewards you get from donating various amounts in order to get the fundraiser reactivated. We'll have to look for another fundraiser platform to use after this one is complete. Here's a reminder of what you get for various donation amounts since it's no longer listed on the actual fundraiser website:

• $5 = +1000 MB to a max of 6000 MB on Johnny or Tommy
  • $10 = +2000 MB to a max of 6000 MB on Johnny or Tommy
  • $15 = +3000 MB to a max of 6000 MB on Johnny or Tommy
  • $20 = +4000 MB to a max of 6000 MB on Johnny or Tommy
  • $25 = +5000 MB to a max of 6000 MB on Johnny or Tommy
  • $30 = 1000 MB early access beta invite for Morty server plus $24 worth of Morty credit
  • $35 = 2000 MB early access beta invite for Morty server plus $24 worth of Morty credit
  • $40 = 3000 MB early access beta invite for Morty server plus $24 worth of Morty credit
  • $50 = 4000 MB early access beta invite for Morty server plus $24 worth of Morty credit
  • $55 = 5000 MB early access beta invite for Morty server plus $24 worth of Morty credit
  • $60 = 6000 MB early access beta invite for Morty server plus $24 worth of Morty credit

If you want to get your thank you gifts please don't uncheck the box that reads, "I'm happy to provide this charity my name and email, so they can notify me about other ways that I can help. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time by contacting the charity." If you uncheck that box your donation is anonymous and we have no way to link the donation to your HelioHost account.

• Like 1

I think we looked at both when we did our first fundraiser, and decided to go with GoFundMe due to them having the lowest fees. Have you checked Kickstarter and Indiegogo's terms of service to see if we can give thank you gifts?

7 minutes ago, Krydos said:

I think we looked at both when we did our first fundraiser, and decided to go with GoFundMe due to them having the lowest fees. Have you checked Kickstarter and Indiegogo's terms of service to see if we can give thank you gifts?

Not yet I'll look right now 

18 hours ago, moneybrz said:

Both do not say that thank you gifts are prohibited. so i guess you can.

Thanks for checking. We'll keep those options in mind for the next fundraiser.

14 hours ago, gektek said:

I'd recommend FundRazr myself.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've never even heard of FundRazr before. We'll keep that on in mind too.

• Like 2

• Krydos locked this topic