PHP 8.2

Krydos

The latest and greatest PHP 8.2 is now available on both Johnny and Tommy. In order to switch to the new version go to

Login > Continue to Plesk > Websites & Domains > [domain] > PHP Settings > PHP Version dropdown menu > Select PHP 8.1 and click ok.

Keep in mind it can take up to two hours to switch versions so if your site is still running on the old version of PHP after doing the above you probably just need to wait a bit for it to update. Keep in mind that not all PHP applications support the latest version, so make sure you update to the latest version of your software, and check their documentation to see what versions of PHP are supported before switching the PHP over. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues switching to the newest version of PHP.

• Like 1

Just want to know if i update, if it gonna be ok for my web search page, also for the contact form? Also i want to give my thanks for having fixed my contact form. 👍

Once again thanks for your time and help. 😉

6 minutes ago, sylvain said:

Just want to know if i update, if it gonna be ok for my web search page, also for the contact form?

Maybe. If I recall correctly your search and contact form run on custom PHP code so you can't really check with the author if it will work without just trying it. You can try switching and if it doesn't work anymore just switch back to an older version of PHP that does work.

Thanks Krydos for the reply and your help. I did not know that it is possible to switch back. 👍

• Krydos locked this topic