[Solved] Add new domain

MoneyBroz

You already have 32 domains on your account. The uptime of Tommy is being dragged down by so many people having so many useless domains to the point where we're considering enforcing a limit to the number of domains you can have. Before we add any others can we delete any of these? It looks like half of them aren't even hosted by us or are expired Freenom domains. One thing to keep in mind is cPanel created useless subdomains that aren't needed on Plesk. So for instance, if your main domain is moneybroz.heliohost.us and you wanted to create the addon domain mbrz.ml you had to have the pointless subdomain mbrz-ml.moneybroz.heliohost.us. That isn't needed on Plesk, and the more domains the server has the lower the uptime becomes so please make a list of all the domains I can delete off your account.

54 minutes ago, Krydos said:

You already have 32 domains on your account. The uptime of Tommy is being dragged down by so many people having so many useless domains to the point where we're considering enforcing a limit to the number of domains you can have. Before we add any others can we delete any of these? It looks like half of them aren't even hosted by us or are expired Freenom domains. One thing to keep in mind is cPanel created useless subdomains that aren't needed on Plesk. So for instance, if your main domain is moneybroz.heliohost.us and you wanted to create the addon domain mbrz.ml you had to have the pointless subdomain mbrz-ml.moneybroz.heliohost.us. That isn't needed on Plesk, and the more domains the server has the lower the uptime becomes so please make a list of all the domains I can delete off your account.

Yes, half of them i don't even use anymore.

• Krydos locked this topic