[Solved] VPS65 would like to upgrade to 1 GB memory, 6 CPUs, and 150 GB storage for $6.00/m

hardaker

When you resize the hard drive there is a slight chance of data loss. It's never happened before, but it doesn't hurt to be safe. Have you taken a backup recently just in case? Another option that is actually less work for us is if you want a fresh OS we could upgrade you to Ubuntu 22 as well.

21 hours ago, hardaker said:

Please can we wipe my VPC server for a fresh start

I just saw your other thread, and merged them. Would you like to do Ubuntu 20 again, or upgrade to the latest Ubuntu 22? Unless you have some specific software that doesn't support Ubuntu 22 I would recommend upgrading.

Alright, since there has been no response I just assumed you wanted Ubuntu 22. I rebuilt your VPS with 1 GB memory, 6 CPUs, and 150 GB hard drive. I also canceled your $4.00 subscription. Your upgraded VPS is online and ready to go, but if you don't use this link https://heliohost.org/vps/pay/?code=55cOHx6VrEclzChC to set up a new subscription soon it will be powered off for lack of payment. You'll get a warning email as well before it gets powered off.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] VPS65 would like to upgrade to 1 GB memory, 6 CPUs, and 150 GB storage for $6.00/m
  • Krydos locked this topic