old questions to fix

hestia66

1. i probably had to install somekind of ftp phpmyadmin before the plesk transfer, so can i just uninstall it by deleting the folder via ftp? (and was there some configuration file also that i should check before deletion? aka - where was even the installation tutorial for it...)
2. do i have to log in during 30 days again to keep the account or is it automatic renewal with the new plesk then?

1 hour ago, hestia66 said:

1. i probably had to install somekind of ftp phpmyadmin before the plesk transfer, so can i just uninstall it by deleting the folder via ftp? (and was there some configuration file also that i should check before deletion? aka - where was even the installation tutorial for it...)
2. do i have to log in during 30 days again to keep the account or is it automatic renewal with the new plesk then?

You do have to login every 30 days.

• Thanks 1

1. You can just delete the folder.

2. You must login every 30 days as moneybrz said. Inactivity monitoring wasn't being done on cPanel because it was impossible to log in to that server due to the license issue, but now that it's possible to log into Plesk, we've started requiring that again.

• Thanks 1