[Solved] issue with ssl?

hestia66

so i cant reissue the ssl certificate, because it gives some error for the wrong IP then? (plus i'm not sure if i should select webmail and imap/pop3 too or not...):
(and i guess my domain is "ccc" then and the domain name that i have actually bought from the registrar(ccc.dd) is just an alias in/for the heliohost server?)

Could not issue an SSL/TLS certificate for domainX.heliohost.org
Details
Could not issue a Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate for domainX.heliohost.org. Authorization for the domain failed.

Details
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/205257077176.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:connection

Detail: 65.19.143.6: Fetching http://domainX.zzz/.well-known/acme-challenge/aqcYTYZe-UJoXJ-MgQynauQIuVLigcf4ttSHUv-nVVU: Error getting validation data

15 hours ago, hestia66 said:

maybe the issue appeared on the 16th of feb then when the server was shut down

The domain has always been pointing at cPanel. You just didn't notice it until cPanel was shutdown and the domain went offline. Anyways, the DNS records have been updated so you should be able to generate an SSL certificate for it now. Just don't check the wildcard SSL box, because that isn't implemented yet. Let us know if you're still having issues with it and we can take a closer look.

ok thanks, but now it gave an errror for the webmail part, but everything else probably worked, so i guess i dont have webmail and cant select that option then... and it actually marks an automatic greyed-out tick for the main "secure domain" option too after i tick the webmail option, so i probably just dont have to tick the webmail part then...

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] issue with ssl?
  • Krydos locked this topic