Tommy cPanel Shutdown

Krydos

All of the users who are still on the cPanel version of Tommy have now received their invites to move to Plesk as of last Tuesday the 7th. We will finally be shutting down Tommy cPanel on Thursday the 16th. If you haven't moved your account off cPanel by then your account will be backed up and your website will be taken offline. Also Thursday the 16th is when we will turn inactivity monitoring back on for Tommy Plesk so make sure you get logged in before then. Let us know if you haven't received your invite yet, or if you have any questions.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Krydos said:

All of the users who are still on the cPanel version of Tommy have now received their invites to move to Plesk as of last Tuesday the 7th. We will finally be shutting down Tommy cPanel on Thursday the 16th. If you haven't moved your account off cPanel by then your account will be backed up and your website will be taken offline. Also Thursday the 16th is when we will turn inactivity monitoring back on for Tommy Plesk so make sure you get logged in before then. Let us know if you haven't received your invite yet, or if you have any questions.

This is great news. Congratulations!

Thank you. However,

I have got some problem on my existing blog after shutting down tommy. 

User - ayur 

Plex past(tommy)

drroshan.ayur.heliohost.org points to server error 500. Can't load my domain. 

9 hours ago, ayur said:

drroshan.ayur.heliohost.org points to server error 500.

The most common cause of 500 errors after transferring to Plesk is having Options in your .htaccess. You can try renaming your .htaccess file temporarily to see if the 500 error goes away. If the Options lines are the problem you can comment them out. We plan on enabling full support for Options in .htaccess eventually. You can also go to Login > Continue to Plesk > Websites & Domains > drroshan.ayur.heliohost.org > Logs. There it will list the exact reason for the 500 error. Let us know if you need further assistance.

• Thanks 1

• Krydos locked this topic