Tommy back online

Krydos

9 minutes ago, JochenG said:

Hi,

thanks for the quick check. Yesterday morning it worked, I did not log in. Ok, apparently now something happened. However, I cannot check because I cannot login to Plesk. I log in, click Plesk, and it says ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Maybe it is unrelated, but I noticed that my php files (there were multiple, 3 I think) were in cgi-bin, whereas yours (from the URL) seems to be in a higher directory.
Jochen

14 minutes ago, JochenG said:

Hi,

thanks for the quick check. Yesterday morning it worked, I did not log in. Ok, apparently now something happened. However, I cannot check because I cannot login to Plesk. I log in, click Plesk, and it says ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Maybe it is unrelated, but I noticed that my php files (there were multiple, 3 I think) were in cgi-bin, whereas yours (from the URL) seems to be in a higher directory.
Jochen

The cgi-bin somehow lost the X Permission. that was it.

2 hours ago, Krydos said:

you can stop your cron job

Yes, thanks for the clue. It's resolved now.

You see, actually it's a website I deleted files and database and I forgot the cron task, that's why I askedon my last ticket if it would be possible to reset a subdomain to start from scratch like when you create a new one for us.

Anyway, I've found a new issue with SEO Toolkit. I don't use it for now but maybe other people do.

Screenshot_20230210-213541_Firefox.png

Thanks for your efforts.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hendro79 said:

I'm still on Jhonny, already using Tommy since November 2019 

Tommy is overloaded so all accounts are going to Johnny for now. Johnny is faster and has better uptime because he has so many fewer accounts. Once the servers are balanced better you will have the opportunity to move back to Tommy for free. There is no point moving everyone to Tommy and the uptime being 10% and each page load takes 60 seconds.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Krydos said:

Tommy is overloaded so all accounts are going to Johnny for now. Johnny is faster and has better uptime because he has so many fewer accounts. Once the servers are balanced better you will have the opportunity to move back to Tommy for free. There is no point moving everyone to Tommy and the uptime being 10% and each page load takes 60 seconds.

Thanks a lot for nice infomation.. 👍

• Krydos locked this topic