Tommy back online

Krydos

Tommy is now back online and running!

Since Tommy was powered off uncleanly there was quite a bit of corruption for anything that was being written to the disk at the time of the power loss. Most of it has been cleaned up, but there may be some issues here and there that still need to be fixed.

The hard drive had it's partition table corrupted so we had to rebuild all of those. The XFS partitions had unwritten log data so we had to mount each one to write the log data to disk, then unmount them again, and run xfs_repair on each partition. Since the master boot record was corrupted we had to reinstall grub2 on the disk. The initramfs was corrupted too so we had to rebuild that as well. Then the main Plesk database uses InnoDB engine which always breaks whenever there is any sort of unclean shutdown, so we had to fix each table one by one until Plesk would run. The Apache config files and Nginx config files had a couple vhosts that were corrupted so that had to be fixed before they would boot up.

Anyways, everyone's websites should be online now and you should be able to login. Please report any errors that you see so we can fix them. If you have an InnoDB database you might need to back it up, drop it, and import it back in. There isn't really any way to repair it otherwise. We still and always have recommended MyISAM tables for this reason.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Krydos said:

Does it work now?

Yes but now I'm receiving this email every minute

PHP Warning:  require(/home/juliengarrigue.com/900m/admin/cli/../../config.php😞 failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/juliengarrigue.com/900m/admin/cli/cron.php on line 33
PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/juliengarrigue.com/900m/admin/cli/../../config.php' (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.4/share/pear') in /home/juliengarrigue.com/900m/admin/cli/cron.php on line 33

Screenshot_20230210-190338_Outlook.png

Screenshot_20230210-191122_Outlook.png

1 hour ago, JochenG said:

My plesk seems brocken. And My PHP does Not Work. No permission. Yesterday it was fine. Is this known?

I tested PHP on your account and it seems to be working fine. https://goensch.helioho.st/krydos.php

<?php
echo "Krydos was here.";

The only other PHP file I see is working too, but it's trying to access non-existent files so they are giving 404 errors.

2 minutes ago, garrigue said:

Yes but now I'm receiving this email every minute

It looks like that config.php file is missing. You'll need to restore it from your most recent backup. To stop the emails in the meantime you can stop your cron job.

2 hours ago, Krydos said:

I tested PHP on your account and it seems to be working fine. https://goensch.helioho.st/krydos.php

<?php
echo "Krydos was here.";

The only other PHP file I see is working too, but it's trying to access non-existent files so they are giving 404 errors.

Hi,

thanks for the quick check. Yesterday morning it worked, I did not log in. Ok, apparently now something happened. However, I cannot check because I cannot login to Plesk. I log in, click Plesk, and it says ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Maybe it is unrelated, but I noticed that my php files (there were multiple, 3 I think) were in cgi-bin, whereas yours (from the URL) seems to be in a higher directory.
Jochen