[Solved] SFTP subaccount needed

tstamphaus

Hi all,

I read the SFTP subaccounts were deleted. But I do need the one I had (restricted access to only one of my directories).

Can you please recreate a SFTP subaccount for me?

The subaccount should have the following directory as 'root': /tstamp/public_html/test.stampaner.nl

Thnx!

12 minutes ago, tstamphaus said:

Hi all,

I read the SFTP subaccounts were deleted. But I do need the one I had (restricted access to only one of my directories).

Can you please recreate a SFTP subaccount for me?

The subaccount should have the following directory as 'root': /tstamp/public_html/test.stampaner.nl

Thnx!

By the way... it seems my main-account is locked after trying to login with the subaccount for a couple of times :-(.
It's on Tommy2.

Your IP has been unblocked in the firewall. You were blocked for trying to log into the SFTP account that had been deleted.

In order to submit a password for your SFTP account securely please go to https://heliohost.org/password/ and submit the username, such as tstamp_root and the password you want to use. After you submit the password post back here and I'll create the SFTP subaccount for you. We will never have access to the plaintext password if you submit it this way.

Ok, just 'uploaded' new user + pwd.

after submit it says: Your new password has been securely stored in the system, but it has not been automatically applied to the account. An admin needs to manually assign the new password to the account. Please let an admin know that you have submitted your new password. Once an admin has updated the password to what you just entered you will be able to login with the new credentials.

so it seems to work.

• Krydos locked this topic