[Solved] Why couldn't I access whm when I enter my password?

robertzo

I have a question? When I access my whm : whm.robertzou.com or johnny.heliohost.org:2086 and I enter my password and username. It says login is invalid. Can you please help me find my password or fix the issue.

Edit: johnny.heliohost.org:2087

Edited by robertzo

WHM is for admins only.

Logging into cpanel is not counted against the 30 day login period and should be avoided unless heliohost is blocked by your isp.

This is not correct. You can use https://johnny.heliohost.org:2083/ (note the 3, not 7) to log into cPanel, but you need to make sure there's nothing after the slash...if there's something after the / , it won't count for the 30 days.

• Like 1

WHM is for admins only.

Logging into cpanel is not counted against the 30 day login period and should be avoided unless heliohost is blocked by your isp.

This is not correct. You can use https://johnny.heliohost.org:2083/ (note the 3, not 7) to log into cPanel, but you need to make sure there's nothing after the slash...if there's something after the / , it won't count for the 30 days.

No wonder i didnt know. Such a small detail. XD Now I know.

It's actually a little more than that (the actual reason for this is the link must land on a page that does not end in .html), but its easiest to just cut everything after the port number off because it'll guarantee it goes to a page that counts.

• Like 1

If you had access to whm you'd be able to delete, edit, spy on, read, and access everything for all of the thousands of other accounts on your server. So... no. If you're trying to do something and you read a guide saying to log in to whm just let us know what you are trying to do and we can do it for you.