Wiping my data...

Ch33se H4ck3r

Its the MX Records I need to keep. I cbf setting them to Google Apps again.

I'm not familiar with MX records but are they located in your user directory or the public_html directory? And are the files that you want to delete in your public_html directory?

Its the MX Records I need to keep. I cbf setting them to Google Apps again.

I'm not familiar with MX records but are they located in your user directory or the public_html directory? And are the files that you want to delete in your public_html directory?

Um I'm not sure about where they are stored. I know you change them via cPanel. I basically want to delete everything from my account except for the MX Records

Um I'm not sure about where they are stored. I know you change them via cPanel. I basically want to delete everything from my account except for the MX Records

I think they're (MX Records) located in your user directory inside the etc folder but I'm not 100% sure. I really don't think they are located inside the public_html folder which is where all of your public files are. The script below will recursively go through all of your public_html directories and remove every file and leave the directories only. You will need to set the correct path at the bottom of the script to the path on your site. If you want to remove folders too then let me know.

http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/temp/recu...emove_files.txt

EDIT: Forgot to tell you to upload that file to your root directory and give it a php extension.

I think they're (MX Records) located in your user directory inside the etc folder but I'm not 100% sure. I really don't think they are located inside the public_html folder which is where all of your public files are. The script below will recursively go through all of your public_html directories and remove every file and leave the directories only. You will need to set the correct path at the bottom of the script to the path on your site. If you want to remove folders too then let me know.

http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/temp/recu...emove_files.txt

EDIT: Forgot to tell you to upload that file to your root directory and give it a php extension.

thanks a lot

will give it a go and let you know how it works

Um I have a problem... the script worked, but now I can't install using Fantastico... I get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_check.inc.php on line 378

Um I have a problem... the script worked, but now I can't install using Fantastico... I get this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_check.inc.php on line 378

As far as I know there isn't anything in the public_html directory that as anything to do with Fantastico. Did you run that script inside your user directory by any chance? Have you tried installing a smaller program to see if it will install?

As far as I know there isn't anything in the public_html directory that as anything to do with Fantastico. Did you run that script inside your user directory by any chance? Have you tried installing a smaller program to see if it will install?

I definitely ran it in the public_html directory. I have tried installing several things, none of them working...

I definitely ran it in the public_html directory. I have tried installing several things, none of them working...

I don't think running it in the user directory would have effected Fantastico anyway because it seems to only get installed after you go to it from cpanel. Do you always get the same error "Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted" on any program you try to install? Go to your cpanel and look at what the "Disk Space Usage" says.

I don't think running it in the user directory would have effected Fantastico anyway because it seems to only get installed after you go to it from cpanel. Do you always get the same error "Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted" on any program you try to install? Go to your cpanel and look at what the "Disk Space Usage" says.

I'm not logged in right now, but I think it was about 36MB, nowhere near the limit. Yes it is always the same. I might have another go in the morning and see if it just hadn't seen the deletion of everything yet. Because it did say .1MB over the limit before.

I just tried to install a small template and got this error myself:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_check.inc.php on line 378

It doesn't have anything to do with your site or anything you did. Take this issue over to djbob in Customer Service.

Cheers :)

• 1 month later...