[Inactive] Addon Domain error - Johnny

shahabou

Greeting.

I tried about 5-6 time to add an "Addon domain"  but every time page won't do anything or returns an error!

It says DNS record already available, so I went to "Zone editor" --> click on manage button in front of my addon domain name and delete every 5 records (name of domain still is there, but when I clicked on the manage button for it, it shows no record founds); also deleted the appropriative folder named with my domain, under public_html; plus I deleted the sub-domain it generates with the name of addon domain followed by shahabou.heliohost.org

then, I click on add domain in Addon domain section, after did and check the above things, and it shows me error below:

(XID uhuswp) A DNS entry for “ouraie.ir” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from this server or all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.

please help.
thanks in advance bcs of all of your helps! with LOVE to HELIO <3....

That’s an Iranian domain...

Due to federal regulations, HelioHost is unable to provide services to users in the country of Iran.

Please back up your data and delete your account. If not deleted within 24 hours, the account will be permanently suspended.

That’s an Iranian domain...

Due to federal regulations, HelioHost is unable to provide services to users in the country of Iran.

Please back up your data and delete your account. If not deleted within 24 hours, the account will be permanently suspended.

When I tried to delete it again now, it returns an error, but after checking status page, seems its deleted! (Thought there is an error in script).

So, can I use my other domains? Except of .RU other ones are free domain: ML TK & ...

Nope, because you're physically located in the country of Iran from what the system shows.

We are not allowed to do business with any person residing in or having an affiliation with Iran. This isn't us unfortunately, it's our government. We are located in the USA, which has made it illegal to do business with Iran. As a result, it is illegal for us to serve you. If our government could get along with yours, we would love to serve you, but until our laws change, that cannot happen for legal reasons.

All US-based web hosts have the same restriction too, so it's not just us. You'll need to find a non-US-based web host.